Cerreti Oratory

Built in the eighteenth century as an oratory of St. Maria dello Spirito Santo dei Cerreti by will of the owner of the village.
The inhabitants to the left of the Rivola stream were particularly devoted to the oratory because when it was in full flow they could not reach the church of St Maria, located on the other side of Mount Balgaro.
It was rebuilt in 1961. There is a magnificent exhibition of organs of Emilian manufacture dated 1750.